Kaufen Sie Günstige Generika Online. Online-Apotheke, Wenn Sie Kein ärztliches Rezept Haben. Kein Rezept Erforderlich. Garantierter Versand. Sie Würde Gerne Kostenlos In Der örtlichen Apotheke Online Bestellen [URRLL] Natürlich. Sie Müssen Nicht Zum Arzt Gehen Und Sich Ein Rezept Ausstellen Lassen. Bei Meiner Bestellung War Ein Kostenloses Muster.
- Attend our healthcare marketing trends Webinar Jan 14 (free). ASK YOUR QUESTIONS!! Seriously, this format is perfect for it and you can get a LOT of insight.
- Essentially you will want to put out your own press release if Forbes did not. BusinessWire has great healthcare distribution. Use it. Costs $400 but in this case, the link traffic back to your firm is worth it.
- You’ll want to write a post on LinkedIn, and email it in LinkedIn to EVERY contact or investor or invest your want you have. Cross post it to LInkedIn Healthcare Groups with energy. Many people don’t realize this, but the healthcare business on LinkedIn is strikingly large—one of their largest groups of business leaders. You can see my post on Healthcare Marketing and its reach (over 10,000 views) to get a sense. I emailed 20 people. 10,000 people came.
How you write people as you share the post will depend very much on your next milestone or goal for your company.
- Depending on where you are in your product development cycle, you may want to use a tool like SalesLoft Prospector and Cadence to send an email to the top 250 people you want to know about this–like investors in healthcare devices. Use the Advanced People search and keywords specific to your device to really get the the right eyes on you.
- Sign up for SEMDA, the local medical device manufacturing show March 31. See if you can get on a panel to go for free. Do the same thing with HIMSS locally. Email conference attendees BEFORE the event saying you are booking meetings (as a Forbes 30 under 30 person your credibility and desirability are even higher). Work this conference, the Summit and the other “ahead” with an intro about the Forbes accolade.
- Consider contacting those events you’re speaking at, and the ones that didn’t get back to you, and see if this new accolade helps them re evaluate placing you on panels. (It will.)
- Write an Op-Ed for our local paper, the Atlanta Journal Constitution, on the state of healthcare manufacturing and what it contributes to our local economy to build your own local network. Rick Badie there is a thoughful curator of interesting perspectives. Here’s a piece I recently submitted on one of my own topics of passion–investing in our Atlanta entrepreneurial ecosystem.